About Me


A little bit about myself ;
My name is Nur Aqeela Azzahra . Prefer known as Aqeela/Kyla (but people naturally calls me Qeela ) . I am bitter sour sweet 18 (turning 19 on June 2020)  . A left-handed and an infj . Sometimes , I like to be alone , it's more peaceful . 
Interest ;
I like to read , cook , daydream and dance (in private ofc) . A multi kpop stan ; NCT , X1 , H&D , TXT and LOONA . Read wattpad and watching kdramas , movies and dance videos . Obsessed with cats , milo , blue colour and ... Lee Hangyul :P
Dislike ;
Literally frog , rude people , someone with zero common sense , ignorant and has a lot of excuses . (+ solving maths problems ><) im just too bad in maths . 
What I Do ;
Full-time college student , Biology notes memorizer , still struggling with Maths . Part-time blogger . Started blogging to write about my journey in life , to save the memories with my loved ones and to share my experiences (+useful tips) with people .


No comments:

Post a Comment